Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Design layout for Printed Circuit Board (PCB), emphasizing on high density, high-speed electronic assemblies from Schematic Capture and telecommunications and satellite communications, with CAD equipment and software, according to engineering specifications and knowledge of electronics, drafting, and PCB design rules.
- Review and analyze engineering design schematics and supporting documents, such as component specifications and critical design rules, to plan PCB layout.
- Confer with customers and engineering staff to develop and refine design process and resolve design details or problems.
- Enter engineering specifications into computer memory of CAD equipment, compose configuration on equipment display screen, such as integrated circuits of all PCB layer, and create additional parts and maintain CAD libraries and CAD data for schematics and PCB designs.
- Compare PCB configuration on equipment display screen with engineering schematics and redesign or modify placement and routing using keyboard and programmed CAD function.
- Debug errors and analytic problem solving that occurred in PCB designs.
- Master in Electrical Engineering, US degree
- Please mail application and resume together with documents of qualification to the company’s physical address: 15991 Red Hill Ave., Suite 102, Tustin, CA 92780 with attention to Kelly Lee, HR, as formal application.